Ford Fiesta Sport Limited Edition arrives at Ford dealers throughout NZ
- Fiesta Sport Limited Edition gets bold new look and reverse camera
- Fiesta Sport features world renowned EcoBoost engine - 6X Winner of International Engine of the Year award
Ford New Zealand has released the Fiesta Sport Limited Edition. Arriving at dealerships throughout New Zealand this month, Fiesta Sport Limited Edition features a bold and sporty stripe pack, black wheels and a reverse camera.
“The Limited Edition is a great blend of sporty looks, performance and practicality,” said Alex Brown, Marketing Manager, Ford New Zealand. “The wheels and stripe package give it an excellent presence on the road while the reverse camera is there to help with everyday driving. All this is on top of the small but mighty engine on of one of the best balanced chassis on the market – built for enjoying New Zealand roads.”
The Fiesta Sport LE retails at $24,990 and is available in three colours – Frozen White, Absolute Black and Candy Red. As the name suggests, supply is limited with just 100 of the vehicles being available.
Award Winning Power
All Fiesta Sports feature the world-renowned Ford EcoBoost 1.0 engine – the 6-time winner of the International Engine of the Year “Best Engine under 1.0-litre” award. The EcoBoost 1.0 remains undefeated in that category since its launch in 2012 and is wildly popular in Europe; powering 1 in 5 Fords sold there.
- Rear view camera
- Black Wheels
- Stripe Package
- Fuel Economy: 5.4L/100km*
- 1.0 Litre EcoBoost™ GTDi (Gasoline Turbo Direct injection) petrol
- Power: 92kW @ 6,000 rpm
- Torque: 170 Nm @ 1,400-4,500 rpm
- CO2 emissions: 121 g/km
- Electric Power - Assisted Steering (EPAS)
- Safety rating - ANCAP 5 Star
- Seats - ISOFIX child seat attachments
- Trim - Partial leather
- Spoiler, Tints, Body kit – front and rear
- RRP: $24,990
* Figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR 81/02 (combined). Actual fuel consumption and emissions will depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicles equipment, condition and use.
8/07/2021Looking for a way to keep the kids entertained these school holidays? Team Hutchinson…
8/06/2021Tarmac Life ’s Ben Selby recently took one of our Puma ST Line’s for a spin…
2/05/2021We’re bringing that old school back! Keep an ear out for our new (old) radio…
28/04/2021The NZ Formula Ford Festival is on this Saturday! What: NZ Formula Ford Festival…
27/04/2021Team Hutchinson Ford are proud to be sponsoring 17 year old Bree Morris in the…
27/04/2021… Bridgestone Tyre Centre – St Asaph Street and Bridgestone Select – Hornby…
21/04/2021While construction takes place on their epic new store, the team from BTC have…
18/04/2021Ford reveals increase in sales locally and internationally ahead of pony car’s…
6/04/2021Celebrate World Mustang Day with the Canterbury Mustang Owners Club! What: World…
28/03/2021This week we were stoked to have Fanga Dan stop in for a wheel alignment at…
15/03/2021It was a great event with over 80 competitors who put their skills to the test…
15/03/2021After some renovations had been made to the site, the Team Hutchinson Ford Pop…
Offer ends on the: 31/08/2021
Pounce on a Puma today!
Offer ends on the: 30/09/2021
All-New Puma Now From $31,990 + ORC*
Offer ends on the: 30/09/2021
Vehicle Protection & Upgrades